An innovative, performance orientated range of irrigation taps and valves designed especially for the viticulture industry, Tuff Taps are designed with harsh weather conditions in mind. Tuff Taps are durable (and chemical resistant), reliable and feature an anti-bind technology. Best of all Tuff Taps are ready to use.
The Star of the range is the FLUSHING HOOK TAP. This tap/valve comes in a range of sizes from 13mm to 25mm to suit Australian and Israeli drip line. It is designed to save money by reducing the labour/material costs associated with flushing drip lines. When attached at the bottom end of the drip line (by either hanging onto the wire around the strainer post or by hanging from a drip staple) a simple quarter turn is all it takes to flush the drip line.
Gone are the wasted hours and damaged materials associated with bending and straightening pipes every time you flush. When hooked onto the strainer post at each end of the line, at the incoming end, this tap becomes an isolation valve and dramatically reduces line creep thereby ensuring water is delivered to the area that you intended. The HOOK has more than one application…
- If attached at the incoming end – acts as an isolation valve in case of mid line repairs.
- When attached at the flushing end– saves money, by saving time and material.
- When attached at both ends – reduces line creep and ensures that water is delivered where intended.
By installing the HOOK you can save money, Time, Material and Water. The Tuff Tap Flushing HOOK – the future of the viticulture industry.
Codes & Sizes:
H001313 Hook Tap for drip line with 13mm ID
H001515 Hook Tap for drip line with 15.2mm ID
H001616A Hook Tap for drip line with 16mm ID
H001616N Hook Tap for drip line with 14.7mm ID
H001919 Hook Tap for drip line with 19mm ID
H002525 Hook Tap for drip line with 25mm ID
I001313 Inline Tap for drip line with 13mm ID
I001515 Inline Tap for drip line with 15.2mm ID
I001616A Inline Tap for drip line with 16mm ID
I001616N Inline Tap for drip line with 14.7mm ID
I001919 Inline Tap for drip line with 19mm ID
I002525 Inline Tap for drip line with 25mm ID
Notes for Using Tuff Taps
Installation and Maintenance Instructions
Tuff Tap ‘HOOK’ must be fitted ensuring that the dripline and tap are kept in a straight line.
Recommended methods of anchoring HOOK Tap to Post:
- Separate wire, cord or tie.
NOT recommended method:
- Fitted to the strainer wire.
- The over stretching of the dripline so that the pipe has no room for expansion or contraction. These methods could cause the tap to leak or even break
- Regular use and flushing throughout the year ensures material build up is reduced allowing the tap to work efficiently and not seize.
ph +61(03)9804 3494
fax +61(03)9804 3495
1185 Malvern Road